PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 3, 2010

Always Dream Kit Release

I am really into these soft muted colors and just the idea of the kit...always dream! I have had some personal trials over the last several months and felt like this was a release for me...allowing myself to keep dreaming and to remember the things that make me happy. I want to remember the moments of joy and bring them to life everyday.

The kit is on sale all week for $3.75 and is sure to make your dreamy layouts a hit! The kit includes 12 papers and over 30 elements, sure to please!


Elemental Scraps Store








And a few of the fantastic layouts from my CT!

By Sarah

by Katrin

by Cathy

by Denise

by LauraLea

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs