PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 10, 2010

Pepperminty! Release and on sale!

The holidays are upon us and coming quicker than usual. I've been laid back as far as preparation goes and just doing things as I can and it seems to be working for me. I wanted it to be fun and not feel stressed over gifts or what I am going to make for the family get together. That is where the inspiration for this kit came from...fun.

I love the pinks and greens which work great for holiday layouts giving them that finished feel.Go shabby or sweet and simple this is sure to meet your needs! And for $3 it's a great kit to mix and match!




A few layouts to give inspiration!


by Terri

by Mira

by Lone

by Megan

by Angie

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs