PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Grand Opening and 2 Brand New Kits!

I am so happy to announce my grand opening at Scrappity Doo Dah! After ES closed I had some thinking to do - I so missed scrapping since becoming a designer so I took a CT position and loved getting to play with other designers kits and just scrap. Then the bug started to follow me around and eventually I gave in..back to designing I went!

Here are two brand new kits!
Steady Love is a sweet kit full of color and cheer. Great for gals and boys alike. There is an alpha inlcuded and is on sale for $3 all week!




Inspiration!
by Mira

by Terri

by Terri

by Petra


Then there is Ella Fun, inspired by a pair of Abby's jammies. I loved the brown and pink combo and the elephants are just too sweet not to love.


A few of the wonderful pages from my ever so talented CT!

by Terri

by Mira

by Petra

by Angie


And some of my favorite previously released kits all on sale for 40% off!












Head over to the shoppe to check out all of the goodies I have for ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs