PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 22, 2011

Minimal Kit & Template Release

This week I have a subtle and colorful kit for you. This is a kit to make your own with a variety of elements that give endless possibilities to your layouts. Included are 18 papers, 30+ elements and a full sized alpha including upper and lower case, numbers and punctuation.

On sale this week only
!



This is my first template set. To go along with the "minimal" idea I went with minimal templates - a picture and a few elements that will allow you to customize and add as you see fit. I love the white-space look in layouts and I think this is either a great starting point or the chance to leave it simplistic.

On sale for 50% off - don't miss it!




by Deanna

by Asa

by Cathy

by Christina

by Anita

by Blondy

by Claudio

by Blondy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs