PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Layouts mostly from FREEBIES!!

Lucas...my little happiness
I used the digfiles part 2 troublemaker kit by flergs, touch of color wordart by thalaris and a template from kkklatt at scrapmatters.

Abby...a daughter is a blessing
This one uses the kit breathe nature by jackie eckles of little dreamer designs along with butterflies from about a girl wordart by elisja design and template 40 by liz designs. I love the way this one turned out!

Ray happiness is...
This is the one I like best out of the three. I normally don't scrap Ray but today he was lucky:)
The kit is silly willy by scrappyweiss designs with wordart from nikki called blue skies - freebie from the hawt mamas, border is from life365 by gina marie huff.
I love using freebie kits and expanding on what there is, taking pieces of the elements apart to create new ones, changing colors to fit the pictures. I of course like all other digi scrappers have my share of purchased kits (total I am now at 62 gigs of digital scrap supplies!!).
I am also huge on mixing kits but mostly for personal use cuz it's too much like work having to keep notes of where everything came from! I am starting to do it now, all documented and accounted for:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs