PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Layouts - Old Pictures

I have been going through old pictures and scrapping some of my favorites. As most of them are a few years old it's fun to go back and use the things that I know now...

This one is using a portion of the DigiFiles part 2 called hop skip jump. I think I will have to get them all!
This one is using another kit from the Digifiles part 2 called Flying High. It had a lot of fall type colors but I like the way the pictures play off of them.

This is my favorite out of todays batch. I used the kit full of wonder from Weeds & Wildflowers


This one is SO cute! I used a freebie I got today, maddies garden from here.
The colors are perfect and the textures of the elements is fantastic!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs