Friday, July 3, 2009

Firecracker Wordart Freebie

Girls Gone Scrappy has a brand new collab freebie called Firecracker - look at it! I am in love with this one:)

This was my first attempt at offering a word art but I really like the way they turned out!! My favorite part of the layout is the title. I try to be creative in using different parts of the kit along with a wide variety of fonts. I think a good title makes a page and these word arts could be used as either. Enjoy!!

Download



Head on over to GirlsGoneScrappy to download this AWESOME kit!!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Fourth of July - Red, White, and Blue post on Jul. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 05 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a million!
    BJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a couple LO's with your awesome WA!!!
    Check it out here:::
    http://keepsake-creators.blogspot.com/

    Happy Scrapin' Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs