PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Release and freebies from Ode to A Starry Night

Hello all! Belinda here with the latest release - Ode to A Starry Night. I have to admit that I am not much into art although there are certain paintings that I just adore and Starry Night happens to be one of them. The colors and the depth of the painting itself are just awesome. The dark colors along with the lighter yellows and golds make it perfect for any kind of a layout.
It is on sale for $3.25 this week so make sure to head over and pick it up!



Here are some great layouts from my CT
Photobucket


Freebies are here! My team made this really easy, lots of good stuff to coordinate with the kit! All images are linked so download away:)

Word art by Erin


Frame by Heather


Alpha by Elisa


QP by Anna


QP by Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous kit, you'll enjoy all the wonder- and colorful possibilities to scrap with! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs