PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Kit Release - Forever Heather and Wordart Freebie!

It is with a heavy heart that I release Forever Heather - a kit made as a tribute to a dear friend that passed away unexpectedly two weeks ago. She was the mother of my niece, a friend, a sister and a member of my family. She was a fantastic girl, full of life, smiles and mischief (lots of it!) and that is exactly how I will remember her.

I wanted the kit to reflect the loss but also the life that she did lead, the soft colors of her femininity, the florals to bring out her beauty and the whole kit to be a part of her now that she is gone. I felt strange about releasing it but after thinking about it I know that I am not the only one who has gone through a loss and felt the despair after that person is gone - this is meant to be a kit to use to remember those that we have lost and this says it best -

Do not cry because it is over, smile because it happened ~ Dr. Seuss

I worked on the wordart and it was a therapuetic process for me. I wanted to include things that weren't rememberance related but still meaningful to most. I hope that you enjoy them!


The kit is on sale this week for 35% off so make sure you head over to the store before you miss out!


Heather Stump
September 18, 1977 - October 23, 2009
Dearly loved and missed by all that knew her...


Here are just a few of the layouts done by my fabulous CT:)

by Wendy


by Sandra


by Amy



by Heather

9 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 06 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the WordArt Belinda. Off to buy the kit now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss, way way too young. Hope you will be able to help her family with her memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Nov. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about Heather. We share a birthday, so it reminded me to be thankful that I've had so many birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry for your loss. It is hard to lose someone who obviously meant so much to you! Thank you for sharing your talents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful kit, Belinda! So sorry for your loss. It is so very sad, but this is a great way to remember her and a great tribute to her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful tribute to your Heather, I'm so very sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Thanks for sharing your talents with us. Diane

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs