PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Scrapiness Release & Freebie!

It's been a long winter here, or so it seems. The sun is shining now but it's still not nice enough for me :) So to get through my cabin fever I decided to make this! It's full of springy type things, flowers, clouds, greens - things I am so excited to see soon! Not to mention a full upper case alpha!
I really like the theme and the colors were just too great not to work with!

Today I have this great QP for you and be sure to check back for more freebies that will work perfectly with the kit, which is on sale for 25% off! make sure you grab it this week :)






And as always my CT did a stupendous job and you're sure to find some inspiration amongst them all!

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous kit!! I adore it and it makes me ready for spring!!! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs