PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Super Saver Kit Bundle on Sale!



GDS store

I've been selling at GDS for about six months now and to celebrate I have put the Super Saver Bundle on sale for only $15!! That is 9 kits for about $1.60 per kit!! How can you beat that? Sale runs for a limited time so if you want it you better head over!

Kits included are How Berry Sweet, Berry Pistachio, Forever Heather, Fright Night, Lotta Boy's Toys, Midori Colada, Sweet Pea, Ode to A Starry Night and Modern Wallflower.

These are kits that are near and dear to my heart as they are some of my firsts...but as we all know time goes on and that brings change. I am still way excited about designing and will have plenty of new goodies within the next month so for now get your scrapping fix with this Super Saver Kit Bundle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs