PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chickadee Paper Add On Freebie!

I was so happy when I walked outside this morning and saw little buds all over the trees out back - they weren't there yesterday!! That to me is the true sign that Spring has arrived. I have been staring out the window at them all day in hopes that the sun would peek out but it's still dreary and overcast...hoping for a better day tomorrow so that I can get out and take some pictures:)

Here is a little freebie for you, the paper add-on pack for Chickadee. I am loving the worded papers and had so much fun with these - I think they are the perfect addition to the kit which is on sale for only $3.75 AND if you hurry you can still get the metalrific alpha as the download of the day at GDS!








2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable paper pack! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs