PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Opening at ES tomorrow!

Hi all! It's been awhile since I've posted but I've got exciting news and a little sneak peek at an upcoming release.

The summer has found me begging for more hours in the day and although that hasn't happened I managed to find the time to get a new kit together and get into a new store!
I'll be opening at Elemental Scraps tomorrow and I am just thrilled.

Here is a peek of the kit available tomorrow...
Photobucket

The store has some of my favorite kits coming with me and for one week only they are on sale for 25% off! Be sure to head over and see what's there, just might be surprised:)

As a special offer I will choose one person who purchases any kit this week to a $5 coupon for any other kit...why pass that chance up?

Thanks for looking and I hope to see you at ES tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs