PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 19, 2010

Rainbow WIshes

Good morning all! I'm baaackkkkkk!

Today I have the brand new release of Rainbow Wishes - the perfect kit for any of those summer time pics, sure to bring color and life to any layout.

Rainbow Wishes
Photobucket

And some oldies but goodies and my favorites! All on sale for 25% this week so be sure to drop by my new home at Elemental Scraps to grab them all!

Live Laugh Love

preview

Modern Wallflower

preview

Spaced Out

preview

Spring Scrappiness

preview

Tweet Tweet

preview

Up and Away
preview

The folks at ES have been so helpful and welcoming, I feel at home already:) Better and bigger things to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs