PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 23, 2010

Blossoming New Release

Almost a week before school starts and I am anxious and nervous at the same time, one to kindergarten and one into Pre_k...they are growing up so fast and becoming their own little selves...Blossoming is what I think I'd call it and the thought of that created this great kit, perfect for a variety of layouts.

The colors are muted but the palette of green and blue makes me think of skies and grass and again the blossoming og Spring and life.

On sale this week for $3.75 at Elemental Scraps only!





Here are just a few of the fabulous layouts from my Creative Team!

by Terry


by Angie


by Tronesia


by Sarah


by Martina

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs