PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 9, 2010

Parisian Release...Feeling a little French?

I love toile...always have and I think I always will. Maybe it is my extreme love of all things country or perhaps my desire to travel the french countryside someday. I wanted to do a toile kit that would reflect the images in my head and I think this is a home run! The black and brown combo along with a touch of almost whites gives it a shabby feel but sophisticated at the same time.

It's on sale this week only for $3.75 so be sure to head over to Elemental Scraps and grab it while it's hot!



And for your viewing pleasure here are a few pages created by my fabulous CT and a few of the ES site CT ladies...lovely pages with that great Parisian feel!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs