Monday, August 10, 2009

How Berry Sweet Freebies all Week!!

Announcing my very first kit freebie!! I dabble in designing so this took me quite some time to get it done but I am proud to say that it is in fact finished and I am SOO ready to let you see it!
Designing is definitely something that should be left to the professionals and that I am not, lol. I have a hard time calling it quits - it took several edits and then even more work until I was happy with it as a whole.



Today I have the alphabet for you which includes lower case, upper case, numbers and a bunch of special characters. This is what really inspired the whole kit, I just loved it so much and I knew that there had to be something built around it.
So here it is - make sure to come back tomorrow for another part of the kit!!



This is a page that I did as soon as the kit was done - I had to see how it would work in a layout before sending it out on it's own:)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Aug. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 11 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs