Monday, August 10, 2009

How Berry Sweet Freebie Paper Pack1

I love, love, love making paper!! I still don't have the abilities of some of those great designers out there but slow and steady wins the race:)


Here are the dark papers - I really liked doing these! Dark papers are so much easier than lighter ones, getting the tones just right is a must. I guess it's a personal preference sometimes but all I know is that I adore these papers.
Gotta give a shout out to GB for some great advice on editing papers - what do ya think?

Download here

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 11 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much. Super cute,

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs