PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 30, 2009

Graham Like the Cracker's latest and greatest!

This is a refurbished kit done by Jen (Graham Like the Cracker) soon to be designer for Gingerscraps!! I worked with the original (which you can get for free by visiting her blog!) Not to mention she is giving the kit away to one chosen layout winner so go get it and you might be the lucky one! Talk about easy and wonderful!

This is one of the layouts that I did. I love this picture of the kids - I must have used it about 5 times for different layouts...sorry but for me it never gets old:)









1 comment:

  1. Cute cute layouts! I love them all, but especially your speed scrap one.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs