PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 23, 2009

New layouts!

This one is a page for a friend (charmaine) who is in a design contest at scrapmatters. I didn't have a picture that suited the kit so I used one from the Smithsonian National Museum of the giant panda cub that was there - may still be, not sure!

The kit is "bamboo zen" and you can get it here!

This one is just one that I did of my kids playing at a friends house with her two on Saturday. The kids have such a good time together and as of lately are playing together much better!

The kit is "little friends" by majula at godigitalscrapbooking..


This one is for a color challenge at fpd using the colors turquoise, orange and yellow. I love the grunge effect of this kit and the challenge was just that!

I used the "lennox" kit from funkyplayground designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs