PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 20, 2009

Wild Child - perfect first day of spring kit!

Look at this brand new kit from Chanin of Snowflake Beach Designs over at GDS...isn't it the bestest? I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. It's great for boys and girls and is especially great for the first day of spring!

Grab the kit here!



Here are a few layouts that I did with it today. I had this picture of Lucas and I knew just what I wanted to do with it. I think the colors are so bright and vivid that it just screams "SPRING".

This is Abby wearing Daddy's shoes. She had a hard time and didn't get too far in them:)


Ray took this one of Lucas the other day biting his toenails. As gross as it is I know that he is not the only child to do it - don't be afraid to scrap the icky things, lol!


NOW GO GET WILD CHILD - YOU WON'T REGRET IT:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs