PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Layouts

Here are a few pages that I got done over the weekend. My problem doesn't seem to be making the pages, it's the deciding of what pictures. Although I must take 200 pictures a week (at least) it's hard to find ones that match the themes I want to do. I have been improvising lately with the titles and trying to use elements from the kit to determine the title and go from there. I can't wait to get the kids out to play...our yard is still way too wet and muddy to play in and the park down the street is the same way. Hopefully we will get some sunshine and warmer weather soon! And then I'll have some new, fresh pics to use!!

This is a kit done by Char. I saw it and fell in love. You can grab her kit here...limited time only so hurry!!

This is the page that I did tonight. I loved using the bubbles as frames and using the elements to frame the picture. Besides these are really cute pictures, I especially love the one of Abby in her goggles...too funny.


This is done using the march sampler kit from corina at funky playground designs. It was/is a freebie with a purchase at the store. The alpha is crinkled up by danielle corbitt designs. I made the title separately and used some of the elements as letters to show the theme of the page. I thought it was a cute idea and what a picture of her to use. My long haired wild child!


This one is using the collab kit let it rock. I know you have seen it and if you haven't gotten it yet you are missing out big time!! I love the colors. I didn't care for the alpha so I used one called expecting you by krystal hertley - freebie:) - and just recolored it. As soon as I saw the kit, not unlike many others, I had to use it for guitar hero. We got it for Christmas two years ago and have only played it a handful of times. It was one of those things that we had to have...at least someone here had to have. I would have much rather bought something digital, hehe.























1 comment:

  1. I love love love your page! The circle pictures and your element cluster.... just awesome! You rock as always hun!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs