PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Layouts

Here are a few new layouts...the new digifile part 3 is out and this great kit Bee Buzz Buzz by Kitty Designs is included - isn't it just sweet? The alpha is newspaper by Designs by Nicki.
Of course Lucas is my crying toddler so this page suits him as it's something that I say to him all of the time!

This one is using a kit called RSVP from Genia Beana Scraps - grab it here.
I am not sure on the year as my Mom was at work and I couldn't bother her for it (hehe) so I estimated. If it's wrong I'll change it, lol.

This one is using a kit called Lovestruck from the digifiles part 1. It's by Melissa Bennett. The alpha is clearly awesome by Nikki Scott.
This has always been one of my favorite baby pictures of Abby - she looks so thin and petite compared to her stocky little self now:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Doodleblogs